- Provide project management administrative, services and technical assistance on management from project initiation preparation through project closure or final acceptance by client.
- To monitor the project after implementation until project closed or handover.
- Report work status and involvement in the project on a weekly/ bi-weekly or monthly basis.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, bi-weekly or weekly project status reports, forecasting cost projections and status of the project.
- Frequent meeting with immediate work group are to address and resolve issues, the resolve issue shall documented in the lesson learn.
- Education and experience include: Minimum degree or equivalent combinations of technical training and/or related experience. Intern/coop experience preferred.
- Knowledge of all aspects of project management (technology, equipment, methods); negotiations, influencer, estimating, schedules and good writing skill are required.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are essential.