- Responsible for the preventive maintenance of the equipment to ensure that all equipment is maintained in safe and good running condition for customers.
- To attend customers' equipment breakdown.
- To provide after sales service support to our customers.
- To assist in new equipment installation, testing and commissioning.
- Diploma / Certificate in Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.Candidates must be able to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- With air compressor, air dryer knowledge and experience or TIG welding skill will be an added advantage.
- Able to communicate and coordinate work schedules with sub-contractors, customers and supervisors
- Willing to travel outstation and working long hours when necessary